NEW! Buffalo Forge Hardware
Our BUFFALO FORGE brand lock sets are produced by hand-made processes utilizing molten, sand-cast bronze or forged brass, and feature solid construction and precision engineered lock mechanisms. These are large lock sets with long escutcheon trim plates and they give a very heavy and strong, secure feel. Excellent design and style, with several models available for different door designs. This hardware has the look and feel of hardware costing three times the price. All use a standard Y1 Keyway. 2 keys provided. 2-3/8” backset.
All of the lock sets shown on the following two pages are available with standard 2-point models (latch and dead-bolt), or with a multipoint dead bolt. All lock sets are available with matching “dummy” lock sets, which are used for double-door installations. These dummy lock sets do not have any internal mechanism, no key hole, and no thumb latch and are mounted on the “inactive” door, with two-point or multipoint lock sets used on the “active” door. See example photo on page 14 of Dummy Set.
All lock sets shown may be used for right-hand or left-hand door swings and all hardware necessary is included for either installation including 2 lever latches. Installation into the door slab and jamb is included in the price of all of these standard and multipoint lock sets. All Buffalo Forge entrysets will fit all full-sized doors in this catalog.
• Each Buffalo Forge lock set is available in 2 of 4 colors: Dark Bronze or Oil Rubbed Bronze and Satin Nickel or Antique Nickel.
• Included with these Buffalo Forge lock sets are the lock cylinder, dead-bolt, matching screws and face plate(s).
BUFFALO FORGE HARDWARE FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Sandcast Bronze and Forged Brass with 2-3/8” backset
- All lever handle sets packed with both right-hand and left-hand levers
- All include Passage latch/deadbolt latch/lock cylinder/matching screws
- All Standard deadbolts may be upgraded
- May be used with wood doors – fiberglass doors – steel doors
- Adapter required to be used with 2-1/4-inch-thick doors
BUFFALO FORGE HARDWARE GALLERY