Warehouse Operations, Forklift Operator, and Material Coordination.
Role and Responsibilities
A manufacturing operator will:
- Function proficiently on all aspects of manufacturing custom doors for homes
- Operate machine and assemble product across a value stream
- Maintain a strong focus on Health, Safety, and Environmental
- Work alongside peers to achieve zero-defects and reinforce a culture of Quality
- Deliver to production deadlines and shipping requirements
- Work efficiently to stay within budget
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- US -High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Shown ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic PC skills
- Able to frequently lift to 50 lbs.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Efficient use of hand tools – manual, pneumatic, and electric