Rustic Farmhouse Wall Planks
Real wood – real rustic – real easy! You’ll be amazed at how simple it is to give one or more rooms in your home a quick makeover by adding the trendy farmhouse aesthetic of rustic wood planking to your walls. BarnCraft planks are 5” wide, high-quality, peel-n-stick planking offered in 8 designer finish colors (see next page). Made of real Canadian pine wood, the planks are 1/4” thick (not including the pre-applied, peel-n-stick tape). This makes the product lightweight and easy to work with for a fast installation process. It even makes clean up a breeze. Anything is possible with Rustic Farmhouse Planks, just use your imagination on the unique applications you can try, such as headboards, wainscoting, table tops, etc.
Your options are limitless when working with our Rustic Farmhouse Wall Planks. Think of all the ways to transform your home by adding accents to your interior with an easy do-it-yourself project that will look like it was done by a professional. Simply, clean your wall, peel the tape, and start sticking! (Please note, your wall must be clean and flat for good adhesion). Planks may be secured with small brads or finishing nails if required. Planks are sold by the box (1 square meter per box -– 10.76 square feet in seven, 5” x 46.5” planks which may be cut as needed). Use a “J-Roller” during installation for best results.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- 7 pieces per box
- Real wood wall planks – kiln dried Canadian pine
- Planks are 5” wide by 46.5” long x 1/8” thick
- Peel-n-stick tape on back
- 1 square meter – 10.76 square feet per box
- 8 colors available – 1 color per box
- Use for: wall covering, head boards, barn doors, wainscoting, table tops, picture frames, etc.
- Same colors as used in the Rustic Farmhouse Collection barn doors on pages 34-39
- Actual colors of these Rustic Wall Planks will vary between boards, and from the colors shown here, as this is a natural, hand-finished product.
RUSTIC FARMHOUSE WALL PLANKS GALLERY